Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinterest!!!
Vintage...vintage...vintage! Vintage stuff makes me so happy. Some day I am going to have a bookcase full of vintage books that I will never read. A drawer full of old keys that don't go to anything. I will have cracked bottles that are a hundred years old because that sort of thing makes me happy. :) Aren't you happy just thinking about it as well? 


Here are some cute vintage things I found on pinterest...


This pink sewing machine is adorable!





I wish little girls still dressed this way. :)


Amazing car!!! 




This is such a great idea. Using old typewriter keys for jewelry. I wish I could make these! A little while ago I almost bought some keys to make something with them but they were to expensive.  



Shabby Chic and vintage stuff is totally "in" right now. Re-purposing and up-cycling junk is no longer frowned upon. Be sure to hit the garage sales cause you might find something worth crafting with!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts