Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hey readers!

I am so sorry I haven't posted in really long time! I have been super busy. Anyway, I wanted to show a craft I made a while ago. It turned out pretty cute in the end but looking back I think I would have done a few things differently.


 Here is my pink, yellow, and black picture frame. Interesting choice of colors...right? If I chose to recreate this picture frame I think I would paint it white and sand the edges for a distressed look. I also think I would change the color of the words to bright blue. What do you think?

Michael 's craft store carries these cheap wooden frames. I painted the frame pink and cut out that pretty clear paper to fit the outside of the frame. What? Did I just say clear paper? Yes I did! You may have seen it before but it is pretty much one of the greatest things ever invented. You can get in many different patterns at Michaels. I just glued the paper onto the frame and it made the front shining and more professional looking. It also gave it the pattern. Next I added a bow and some words. All Done! A perfect and cheap gift!

Hopefully, soon a will have another amazing fabric flower tutorial! Stay tuned. :)  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts