Monday, April 29, 2013

World's Cutest Bag



Hey Guys! Do you remember when I made these bags...



Well I recently made a new one for one of my friends for her birthday. I loved the way it turned out! I am so sorry for the terrible pictures...I forgot to take good pictures of the bag before I gave it to her.

I used a cheap canvas bag from Walmart.


Then I Printed off and ironed on this beautiful, bike image from Shabby Blogs.
 If you haven't been to Keren's  blog you need to!!! It is so beautiful and easy to use!

Don't forget to invert the picture before you print it ;)



I added a lovely T-Shirt flower for a POP of color and some white ruffle. 


Ta-da


Isn't it just the cutest book/market bag you have ever seen?

I hope your spring is going great! 

Love,
Haleigh

P.S. Big thanks to Shabby Blogs for always having beautiful images!




3 comments:

Our Family said...

Hi Haleigh I just reasently came across your blog and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog this is the best DIY crafting blog I came across. You have sooooooo many good ideas. For this certain post I love it and I am going to tryout you're T-Shirt flower I've been looking for something like this for awhile and all the other ones that I find you have to use ribbon. Anyway you're blog is GREAT and keep up the good work. By the way my sister and I have a blog so if you get a chance come on over and check it out it is called Laughter and Lipgloss. Thanks! [sorry this was so long].
Hair Stylist:)

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family said...

Sorry about the extra comment but........ I went back on you're blog and I came across your nail flower tutorial and and you're amazing at doing you're nails I love to do my nails too. I always don't want to buy those decals that you can put on your nails. Sometimes I think its just a waste to buy [believe me I never buy them]. And when I came across your tutorial a big smile came upon my face and I am going to try it out tonight.THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!
Hair Stylist:)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts