Monday, March 25, 2013

Lemon Cake!




A couple weeks ago I received a magazine issue from All Recipes. While flipping through the magazine I came across this super easy/delicious Lemon Cake recipe. So... in honor of Spring!!!! I decided to share it with you all. 

Recipe

  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
  • 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 3/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup lemon flavored carbonated beverage (I used Sprite)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Grease and Flour a Bundt pan.
In a bowl combine cake mix, pudding and oil. Stir in the eggs one at a time , then stir in the soda.
Poor the batter into the pan and cook for 35-45 min.


Mine turned out oh so yummy and super moist!


(I basically ate the entire cake myself (over a period of a few days of course))

Anyways...it helped me get into the spring mood and and I thought it would be a fun cake to make on Easter. I didn't think the cake needed a glaze but it would be yummy if you wanted to make one.




This cake is perfect if you are in a rush because it only takes a few minutes to put together and it is delicious!

Happy Spring!

Haleigh
(allrecipes pg. 9)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts