Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lions and Tigers and Flamingos Oh My!


We recently took a field trip to the Zoo for my little cousins 4th Birthday. It was so fun taking pictures of all than animals. I wanted to show you a few of my favorites. 

The Most Photogenic...

THE LION

(He didn't want to look at us because he was asleep, but finally he posed for a split second so I could snap a shot.) Isn't he beautiful!



THE GIRAFFE

(This big guy was cracking me up with his tongue.)



THE TIGER

(He wouldn't stop moving so it was really hard to get a shot)


THE FLAMINGO

(So beautiful)



THE BIRD

(I can't remember what he was called.)


I love seeing God's amazing creativity and splendor in His creation! He is an awesome God!

Thanks for stopping by...

Haleigh 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts