Thursday, May 24, 2012

Skin Care!


Summer is here and the sun is out! I wanted to share with you some great things I use to care for my skin!



1. I tried this today and it is amazing! My lips are super soft.


Pinned Image
                                                       Source



2. I use this everyday (well almost everyday) and I love it. It makes your face feel great!





                                        Source



3.This lotion is so good because it doesn't have a scent! It also feels amazing. :)





                               Source

4. Eye Makeup remover is a must have! It is really bad for your skin to  keep your eye makeup on overnight!
P.S. Do what I say not what I do ;)






                                                         Source




5. Best lip balm the world has ever known...



                                                       Source




I love all of these products but everyone's skin is different. Hope you have a great day and stay cool!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts